Planning has been granted
Over the past months and years, our wide team has put in a tremendous amount of work to progress this project to build a community hub in Bishops Hull. On the 7th October we achieved a significant mile stone in being granted planning permission from Somerset West and Taunton.
We would like to thank all those in or community who have supported our project to get us here, we wouldn’t have go this far without the support of everyone.
We still have great deal of work and fund raising to go, but planning permission opens up a lot of doors to grants and funds.
Summary of main conditions:
- Building opening hours – 8am-11pm Mon to Friday. 8am to 12am Sat, Sun and Bank holidays
- Landscape scheme to be submitted, approved and planted in first planting season after construction of footway
- Building shall not be used until the car park scheme is completed
- Programme of access for named archaeologist to be agreed in writing to observe and record all ground disturbance during construction
- Details of bollard lighting to be agreed
Please view the planning drawings below.